Documenting A day

 

What I do in a day

Well, my life is not that exciting really so to document in a day is really kind of short lived but here it goes this is a typical day for me when I'm on the road working Monday-Friday.  

1.      I wake up at 4:45 Am to get myself ready for work that includes taking a shower and putting my books and things I need in the car.

 

2.     On my way to work I stop and grab some breakfast before I get my day started at work at 8:00 am

 

3.       When I get to work I have I figure out what lesson plans I must teach and where we left off on the day before

 

4.      From 12:00 pm to 1:00 pm we go to a place called Dru’s it’s the only place near us to go its either that or we bring our lunch

 

5.      After lunch is over, we go back to instructing for the topic that we are discussing.

 

6.      The day is over at 4:30 and we have a meeting with our supervisor to discuss the plan for the next day to make sure we don’t need anything.

 

7.       When I get off work, I head to the grocery store to get some extra things that I may need for dinner

 

8.      I get back to my hotel room and I take a few minutes to unwind, and I take a shower

 

9.      After I get out the shower depending on the day I sit at the computer and do my time sheet and my homework until its complete

 

10.  After I do all my adult responsible things I take some time to play my game whether madden or rainbow six siege after I take some time to play my game I get in the bed for the night and start my day the next day.



 

Comments